As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Maximo Fitness
Gym, Maximo Foam Roller 90 cm – Extra Long – 36” x 6" 90 cm x 15 cm – Trigger Point – Perfect Self Massage Tool for Home, Yoga, PilatesMaximo Fitness
- Helps to relieve tension and improve blood circulation by stretching and massaging your muscles. Or your money back - manufactured to the highest standards. Ideal for pre or post fitness workout - applications include muscle massage, physiotherapy, Pilates and Yoga.
Strong and firm central core with a softer exterior. Love it. Foam roller 90 cm - this extra long eva foam roller is the perfect tool for a full body muscle massage.
Medium hard roller - firm enough to provide an excellent muscle massage but not hard enough to be uncomfortable. Instructions included - to help you get started, you will find some basic instructions within the packaging of your Massage Roller.
The additional length provides more versatility and enables a greater variety of massage positions. If there is any reason whatsoever that you are dissatisfied with your 90cm foam roller, we will replace it with a brand new one, or refund you.
2. Core Balance
Core Balance Foam Roller Massager 90cm Long Medium Density EPE Muscle Massage 90cm, BlueCore Balance
- Its size also makes it perfect for rolling both legs simultaneously, massaging your upper back, or using perpendicular to your spine to develop your body alignment and posture. Cool-down by rolling after a workout: if your muscles often feel tired and achy after a workout, foam rolling should be an essential part of your post-workout routine.
Foam rolling your muscles is an effective way to loosen knots, relieve tightness, and speed up your recovery time after a workout. Medium-density epe foam construction: our 90cm roller has a medium-density epe foam construction.
Epe is firm enough to give your muscles a deep massage without feeling too uncomfortable – a problem all too common with a high-density roller. Warm-up by rolling before a workout: self-massaging your muscles before a workout helps to stretch out the fascia tissue and loosen your muscles up.
Overworking your muscles can cause the fascia tissue around your muscles to tighten up and knot. Rolling increases blood flow to your muscles which helps to loosen knots and eliminate pain and tension. The roller is perfect if you’re a first-time user and your muscles aren’t used to the intensity of rolling. Not only can this have a positive impact on your performance, but it can help to reduce the risk of injury when you’re working out. This helps to speed up your recovery time, so you’re fit and ready for your next workout.
|Height||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Length||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 Pounds)|
|Width||90 cm (35.43 Inches)|
15cm x 90cm 6" x 36", Blue, ResultSport® Alpha+ Foam Roller, Free A3 Exercise PosterResultSport
- Free a3 colour printed poster – we know it sounds a little complex at the beginning, therefore you will also get an A3 wall poster to get you started. You and your body deserve the best - we value your business and satisfaction by bring you the best product and service.
Muscle release roller - this foam roller has been redeveloped by ResultSport to enhance your experience; featuring washable foam with 45 degrees hardness. See result from the beginning - for an overall healthier lifestyle; correct posture and enhance blood circulation and more energy; locate essential trigger points for stress relief; improve sleeping habits.
Deep massage upper and lower back, hamstrings, quads, IT-band, neck, legs, shoulders before and after workouts.
Muscle aches relieve - living pain free, foam rollers are an effective way to eliminate knots and warm up for your fitness routine and lightweight; Two size to choose from 90cm x15cm or 45cm x 15cm; bring this with you to the office or gym. We are confident our foam roller will meet your needs and expectation; we provide 60 Days Money back guarantee to you. Use this to loosens up hamstrings for runners and other athletic activities; popular choice for those training or practicing Pilates.
Blue, 90 cm, PhysioWorld Foam RollerPhysioWorld
- Foam rollers are used to reduce soreness after exercise and to increase your range of movement and improve your core stability. It is made from pe foam, which means it's durable & provides you with enough resistance for self-massage.
Developed by physios. Use your foam roller before your workout to release toxins in your muscles to help you prevent injuries and allow you to train harder.
Bulk buy discount. This foam roller is available in blue, graphite and Pink and in 45cm and 90cm. Use before and after your workout. This roller is recommended to help release myofascial trigger points and loosen knots in muscles.
This foam roller has been developed by physiotherapists. Widely used in Yoga & Pilates. Massage your stiff muscles and roll away knots. Improve flexibility and core stability. Banish muscle pain for good. If you are buying for a studio or gym, get a discount by choosing box quantities.
BodyRip, Foam Roller | Tiny Dots | Len 90cm | Dia 15cm | RedBodyRip
- Bodyrip foam rolls are designed to improve and maintain muscle health, elasticity and performance. Break up those tight muscles and even recover faster from muscle injuries by simply rolling over while keeping a tolerable amount of pressure the painful or uncomfortable parts of your body.
Feel healthy and look great however you move. It applies pressure to specific points on the body to aid in muscle recovery to keep a normal optimum function.
This results in better sleep, fewer mood swings and feeling young! Bodyrip foam rolls are made of high-quality EVA foam and smartly engineered to last you a long time keeping you healthier and livelier. Foam rolling" has been a regular practice for most professional athletes. Aside from relieving muscle discomfort and pain, foam rolling significantly improves blood circulation which is beneficial for the whole body in general.
90cm, Muscle Tension & Pain Relief and Anti-Stress Therapy Blue, Lightweight Fitness Foam roller for Deep Tissue Muscle Massage, Meglio Foam Roller 90cm, Effective Trigger Point for RecoveryMeglio
- High quality foam texture helps relieve knots and tight spots, release stiffness over stressed muscles and breaks up soft tissue adhesion and scar tissue. Meglio foam roller is made from high density closed-cell EVA foam, will maintain its shape after prolonged use, it is ultra-lightweight and very portable making it convenient to aid your recovery and rehabilitation at home, in the office or at the gym.
Engineered with non-slip dotted surface offers an improved motion grip and stability providing an optimal level of control.
Helps increase blood flow to the soft tissue, improve balance, flexibility, Range of motion ROM, strength and provides effective myofascial release. Can be used for a variety of purposes from stretching, Yoga and Pilates to self-massage, core strengthening, injury prevention, stability exercises, workout recovery, pain relief, rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
|Weight||0.7 kg (1.54 Pounds)|
PHYSIQUE Pro Foam Roller, Back Roller for Deep Tissue Muscle Massage, Blue, 90cm x 15cm, Full RoundPHYSIQUE
- We've tested loads of versions to discover the perfect roller and are confident you'll be impressed with our choice. A variety of uses - our roller provides you with an extremely reliable and functional tool that can be used for myofascial self-massage, rehabilitation and as part of Pilates or Yoga workouts and fitness routines for all body types.
Guaranteed quality - after years of supplying foam rollers we have found the most reliable and superior rollers from a great source with consistent quality.
Excellent quality - made from high density eva foam our Pro Foam Roller will not lose shape or turn 'lumpy'. Great for self massage - ideal for soft tissue work, rehabilitation, massage, injury prevention, core strengthening, physiotherapy, stability exercises, stretching, Pilates and Yoga.
Extremely strong, you can use the Pro Foam Roller for self-massage as well as balance training. Ideal for stretching - the pro Foam Roller can help improve stability and flexibility and is great for promoting stabilisation, core strength and balance.
Gonex Foam Roller For Fitness Back Exercises Stretches Massage Pilate 90cm blueGonex
- High grade material: unlike other foam rollers made with polyethylene foam, our foam rollers are made from eco-friendly & formamide-free & phthalate free EVA materials, featuring a soft exterior and firm core that won’t break down or lose shape from repeated use.
More advantages: as one of the best recovery tools to treat muscle pain, core stabilization, our foam roller contributes to back & neck pain relief, increase performance and flexibility, trigger point treatment, physical therapy and balance improvement.2
2 sizes options: 90cm & 45cm. 45cm length round foam roller helps to achieve specialized targeted massage and 90cm extra-long one can achieve an entire body massage. Wide application: suitable for sports enthusiasts, trainers, and every-day exercisers for muscle reflexology, endurance athletes, professionals, weekend warriors, bodybuilding, yoga, Pilates, weight training, running or any fitness.
We promise you will experience a new level of comfort for relieving your muscle pain with our premium quality EVA massage roller. Professional foam roller: gonex foam roller is designed to relieve muscle tension and increase your mobility.
Physioworx EVA Foam Roller | Exercise Foam Roller | Pilates and Yoga Roller 15 x 45cmPHYSIOWORX
- Extremely hard Wearing and is ideal for home or gym use. This foam roller is 30cm in length and 15cm wide. Help improve stability and flexibility and is great for promoting stabilisation and core strength.
The physioworx eva Foam Roller can help improve stability and flexibility. Used in Pilates and Yoga.
PHYSIQUE Pro Foam Roller, Back Roller for Deep Tissue Muscle Massage, Blue, Half Round, 90cm x 15cmPHYSIQUE
- We’ve tested loads of versions to discover the perfect roller and are confident you’ll be impressed with our choice. Extremely strong, you can use the Pro Foam Roller for self-massage as well as balance training. Guaranteed quality - after years of supplying foam rollers we have found the most reliable and superior rollers from a great source with consistent quality.
Excellent quality - made from high density eva foam our Pro Foam Roller will not lose shape or turn 'lumpy'.
A variety of uses - our roller provides you with an extremely reliable and functional tool that can be used for myofascial self-massage, rehabilitation and as part of Pilates or Yoga workouts and fitness routines for all body types.
Ideal for stretching - the pro Foam Roller can help improve stability and flexibility and is great for promoting stabilisation, core strength and balance. Long roller for full body - measuring 90cm long, 15cm wide and 7. 5cm high the roller is big enough for full body exercises. The textured surface gives you extra grip to prevent sliding when using on the floor.
|Height||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Length||30 cm (11.81 Inches)|
|Weight||0.23 kg (0.51 Pounds)|
|Width||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|